Favourites

  • Baby H !! : )
  • FAIRY TALES
  • Mom and Dad
  • Friends
  • internet
  • Movie
  • draw
  • Money
  • Antonio Gaudi
  • frankOgehry
  • interior. design. graphic.
  • europe. dark ages culture.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

There's one more week left for my presentation.
and i have not yet confirm my design. ideas are all dead now. nothing interesting coming out from my mind. sitting there for hours doing nothing fruitful. and i am distracted..

distracted by this~

another game popular in our class for this week. and i'm possessed with it. spent whole night and most of the time in class struggling with it.. hahaha.. and yes, i succeeded making it perfect last night. wahahaha.. :p

have to get my head back to assignments, which i alwiz remind myself to do so, and turn out watching another disney cartoon series.. :p by the way, the cartoons are really nice!! haha

No comments: