Favourites

  • Baby H !! : )
  • FAIRY TALES
  • Mom and Dad
  • Friends
  • internet
  • Movie
  • draw
  • Money
  • Antonio Gaudi
  • frankOgehry
  • interior. design. graphic.
  • europe. dark ages culture.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

i alwiz know there's a price for everything u want.

u want success? u have to trade it with hardwork. to work hard, u sacrifice ur time. when 24/7 is not enough, u tend to keep working and skip sleeping. i hope i am a superwomen that doesn't need sleeping at all. so i can stay awake to finish up my work. 

unfortunately it never happens. worse is, 习惯成自然。now, no matter how tired i am, i can't fall asleep before 2. and now, i am having the stupid headache. damn~~ alwiz happens when lack of sleep. but i just couldn't drag my self up to the bed. it is a long process. closing all windows, disconneting from the net, shutting my comp, i am already too numb to get myself to do all this. can't get myself disconnect from the internet. feels like i am deserted. haha.. that's what i feel for the few years back when i have no internet connection at home. so i spent another 5 more mins lingering on some site, and another 5 mins, and another 5, and it's 3 in the morning. haha. happens everytime. 

and everytime when i reach to this state of mind, i am blur. and sad. i can't produce quality work. which turns out my hardwork for the whole night is wasted. and i need another few nights to complete it. so shit. i really longed for a vacancy. or better if i can get 48 hours one day. so i can spend the extra 24 for sleep and lingering. to the truth, i am not in the mood to do my design. getting tired everytime i pick up my drawing tools. guess i really really need to adjust back my routine. shud sleep before 12 at wake up at 7. now i seldom see the morning glow of sunrise. heeheee..
 
arghh.. i need my life to be more meaningful.... must poke myself to not wasting time and think wisely. poke. poke poke poke. 


and i want a date with NICK~~~~~~~TT.TT

3 comments:

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

NICK! ur wife wants a date with you. ahhahaha. gosh. u think u vry pretty ar. post so many of ur own pics everywhere now. worse than me okay. xD.

Rui Hua Choy said...

it's my blog anyway. i can post 100 zi lian pic if i want. want declare pic war? haha..

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

HAHA. YES! we can start the war. but not today. give it a weeks time. next wed onwards. i declare war with you k? =)