Favourites

  • Baby H !! : )
  • FAIRY TALES
  • Mom and Dad
  • Friends
  • internet
  • Movie
  • draw
  • Money
  • Antonio Gaudi
  • frankOgehry
  • interior. design. graphic.
  • europe. dark ages culture.

Monday, April 13, 2009

THE DEAD.
being an ignorant person, i have no idea when is our chinese festival chingming was. but my mom gave order for the whole family to go for tomb sweeping(straight translation :p)

so we woke up early in the morning and sis' fren fetch us to cheras. the place doesn't look as how i remembered. mayb it's not the right season. the trees are not bearing flowers. the air is damp. it rains for the past few days. it is not that serene anymore. well mayb it's my heart that is not serene anymore. i tot i've stopped remembering the sorrow already. but once i was there i realise all the pain is still in my heart, it nvr disappear.

anyway, family is discussing about making a tomb for my dad. yea.. ever since he was buried we still haven erect a proper tomb for him. a long story to tell. then i start talking bout i designing the tomb. however i feel a bit reluctant to do that. i dont feel like pouring cements and concrete over him. though it's abit eery to say so, i feel better when there are plants(actually is just weeds) growing from where he lies. he loved gardening anyhow. i alwiz rather to be buried than burnt after i died, honestly. it makes me think that one day if i came alive i can climb out from my tombstone. if i was burnt i was nothing already. i'm sorry if i scared u with my thoughts XD. just forget wat i say. :)




my dad's "neighbours"
yeap this is my pity old man's place.
the cross that mark his place was gone. probably blown away by wind. sigh..

No comments: